Would you like to follow how that runner or that team you know is doing? Do you want to send him your message of encouragement every night? Do you want to know how he is climbing up the rankings day by day?
Well, congratulations, Tracktherace has an online platform that will allow us to follow the race situation of each participant.
You will also be able to send messages of encouragement to the participants so that they can read them at the end of the stage while they recover for the next day’s stage.
This race view can be consulted from any device with an internet connection, both during the race and making a reproduction of it once finished.
Regardless of the distance from the Costa da Morte, you will be able to follow the evolution of the competition.
The benefits that this type of monitoring brings to any outdoor event are:
- It allows you to know at all times the head or tail of the race.
- In the event of an emergency, it allows you to know the exact location of a participant.
- Allows to detect if a participant is leaving the route defined by the Organization.
- It can help to plan the installation or dismantling of refreshment posts.
- It allows family or friends to know the evolution of their participants.
- Allows the installation of a reproduction station in the goal zone to broadcast the test.
- Guarantees a great diffusion of the test by making known through the Internet situations that otherwise only participants would know.
To get an idea of its potential we encourage you to visit this link. There you will be able to see how it works and analyze how the event developed in 2018 under the name Ultra Trail Costa da Morte.