Each sporting event to get ahead needs staff to attend the different services it consists of. Since the runner and companions are picked up at the airport or the train station needs personalized services that attend them and spoil them as if they were in their own home.
At the Grand Trail Costa da Morte we want to do this as professionally as possible. It is our desire to bring together a group of people to support the event for the duration of the event (September 13-21, 2019).
The Organization will meet the needs of the volunteers in terms of accommodation, food, clothing and travel.
The services to be covered are:
- Delivery of bibs and runner’s bag.
- Preparation and care of refreshments.
- Translation and accompaniment.
- Beaconing and unbeaconing of the routes.
- Control of the test.
- Assembly and disassembly of the stages.
- Health care (Health Emergency Technician, Physicians, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, …).
- Prevention at risk points.
- Photography and video.
All volunteers will receive the appropriate training for each position in days that will be planned in the months prior to the event.
If you have the necessary training to perform any of the tasks, availability and are interested in participating in a major sporting event on the Costa da Morte send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you want to participate and what you can contribute.
Thank you very much for your collaboration!