In 2016 a group of friends, practitioners of different sports in the framework of nature, decided to embark on a project that resulted in the Ultra Trail Costa da Morte held between 15 and 21 September 2018.
This group of friends was joined by more people to support a project that we all understand is precious and wants to add value to the Costa da Morte.
- This project is based on several premises:
- Tour in a spectacular setting.
- Close attention to participants and companions.
- To know how trail running is lived in other parts of the planet.
- Share unforgettable moments.
- Enjoy the gastronomy and culture of the area.
- Dynamize the populations through which the event runs.
In this time we have learned and matured. We have all grown and we know that the project in hand is great and with a spectacular growth over several years. If we are able to bring together the necessary support we believe we have a project of the first magnitude.
We are in the period of making our project known step by step. The idea is to grow little by little with head and feet on the ground.
We know that staged trials are difficult to organize and attract participation, but this will not stop us from doing so.
This year we changed our name to Grand Trail Costa da Morte. We want to create our own brand and make a niche for ourselves in the increasingly competitive and growing world of trail running and, especially, stage testing.
In 2018 we lived it as you can see in the video. Do you want to join our project? What are you waiting for to enroll?.